The Mens Descender Hybrid Jacket from Icebreaker is a highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Descender Hybrid Jacket is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most. In the front panels and shoulders, we used our MerinoLOFT insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with an ultralight Pertex Quantum Air face fabric. In the back and arms the Descender Hybrid features our super-soft and quick-drying terry corespun fabric—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool and blended with Lycra to offer added durability and strength while maintaining stretch and next-to-skin softness. Offset seams prevent chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure small essentials.
- Main: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% Lycra
- Panels: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Hybrid construction
- Front panel for core warmth
- Channeled fleece
- Corespun fabric
- Lycra content for stretch
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard
- Interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams
- Set-in sleeve construction
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem
- Center back length: 77.6cm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.