The Mens 260 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip Top from Icebreaker is a heavyweight baselayer shirt with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features our BodyfitZONE construction, which combines a merino wool and Lycra blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms we added merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Main: 97% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra
- Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% Lycra, 1% Nylon
- Updated design
- Lycra content for stretch
- Zoned body mapping technology
- Zip neck collar for temperature
- Strategically placed merino mesh
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort
- Dropped front & back hem
- Center back length: 76.4cm
You may also like...