The Mens 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe Top from Icebreaker is a heavyweight baselayer shirt with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features our BodyfitZONE construction, which combines a merino wool and Lycra blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms we added merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Main: 97% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra
- Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% Lycra, 1% Nylon
- Updated design
- Lycra content for stretch
- Zoned body mapping technology
- Strategically placed merino mesh
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Underarm gusset for comfort
- Dropped front & back hem
- Center back length: 75.9cm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.