Ready for deep powder days, shoulder-season backpacking trips and frosty hikes or snowshoes, the Zone One Sheep Suit is full-coverage battle armor against cold conditions, any time of the year. Icebreaker built the Zone One Sheep Suit with a fully gusseted construction and contrasted, flatlock stitching to offer unrestricted, chafe-free movement when you're skinning uphill or romping down through the trees.
The suits breathable panels feature Icebreaker's corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino to increase durability and retain next-to-skin softness. And when youre out enjoying Mother Nature, the front fly and back flap with a two-way zipper make it easy to answer her call.
- Main: 200gm, 96% Merino wool, 4% LYCRA®
- Icebreaker BodyfitZONE technology
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Comfort and Mobility
- Shaped hood for warmth and protection
- Back flap with 2-way zip
- Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Odour Resistant