The ICEdot Crash Sensor mounts to any helmet and detects critical impacts that may leave you incapacitated. It pairs with a companion app running on your smart phone over Low Energy Bluetooth. When it detects critical forces the Crash Sensor triggers your phone to sound an alarm and if not disabled, alert your pre-specified emergency contacts over SMS text message and include a link to your current GPS coordinates if available.
Phone types currently supported
- iPhone 4S or later (BLE 4.0 Required)
- Android phones running 4.3 or later with BLE support.
- All Samsung phones require 4.4.2
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 122°F (-18°C to 50°C)
- Water immersion: up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Communications: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE)
- BLE range: up to 30 feet (10 meters)
- Battery technology: Rechargeable Lithium-polymer
- Operating time: Approx. 20 hours
- Standby time: Approx. 30 days
- Charging powerUSB 5 volts (USB micro-B connector)
- Charging time: Approx. 4 hours
In The Box
- 1 ICEdot Crash Sensor
- 1 helmet mounting clip (adheres or zip ties to helmet)
- 1 USB to Micro USB charging cable
- 1 Yearr Premium ICEdot Membership
You may also like....