- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Colour Last Powder coat
- TempShield: Unique double wall vacuum insulation keeps food hot or cold for hours
- Design: Soft grip lid is easy to open and the wide-mouth design offers convenience
- Leak Proof: Food will stay tightly sealed and leak free every time
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade stainless steel ensures great taste
- Lifetime Warranty with Hydroflask
- Soft grip is easy to open
- Volume: 591ml
- Diameter 4.3"
- Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 14.8oz
The perfect simple way to store your food while out and about, the 20oz Insulated Food Jar by Hydroflask can keep your soup hot and your ice cream cold thanks to the Temp Shield technology. The design features an easy-to-open soft grip lid, and the wide mouth offers convenience while on the go, while ensuring there are no leaking accidents.
- Outdoor accessories: Drinking Equipment
- Brand: Hydro Flask
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Bottle features: BPA free
- Cap type: Screw cap
- Bottle material: Pro Grade Stainless Steel
- Weight (g): 419
- Volume (ml): 591
- Dimensions (cm): 10.9 x 11.4
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.