Houdini Men's Wooler Houdi is a technical mid layer that is constructed from biodegradable and recycled fabric. The Houdi provides excellent moisture-wicking, quick-drying properties and has a sweater-knit face and grid construction that helps to keep you warm. Mechanical stretch provides next-to-skin comfort and allows freedom of movement. If you want a high quality, environmentally friendly mid layer with superior comfort properties then look no further than the Wooler Houdi.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Grid construction inside
- High collar with shaped hood
- 2-way front zip
- Hidden drawstring in bottom hem and hood
- Zipped side pockets
- ZQ tracable and mulesing free merino wool, 17,5µm
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
- Made in Latvia
- Material: Wooler GridMerino™ (100 % Merino wool)
- Weight: 0.478 kg
You may also like....