A waterproof breathable shell anorak in Bedrock Stretch 3L Hardshell™ for weather protection in all conditions without compromising freedom of movement. The entire jacket is made in stretch material that makes it soft, supple and quiet. M's Wayward Anorak has an adjustable hood, zipped chest and side pockets, an inside pocket into which the jacket can be stowed, zipped arm pit ventilation, as well as articulated sleeves for better freedom of movement with velcro closures at their endings. The jacket is also fully seam sealed and has water repellent zippers. With its regular fit, this product is perfect for hiking, mountaineering or even commuting to work on rainy day.
If you are looking for a waterproof, stretchy and breathable anorak that will keep you comfortable no matter what also last for many, many years this is definitely what you’re looking for. When it is finally worn out or you do not wear it anymore, you can bring it back to Houdini to be either recycled or sold in our second hand store.
- Fully seam-sealed
- PFOA free DWR finish (durable water repellency)
- Helmet compatible hood with single-hand 2-way adjustment
- Water repellent zips.
- Zipped arm pit ventilation
- Full length side zip for easy on and off
- Pre bent sleeves with velcro closure
- Zipped chest and side pockets.
- Stow pocket and zipped security pocket inside.
- Regular fit
- Made primarily from recycled fibers
You may also like....