Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trail and road running
- Gait type: Stable
- Upper: Breathable engineered mesh
- Midsole: Springy Dual-density CMEVA
- Outsole: Durabrasion rubbererized EVA
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Laces: Recycled polyester
- Vegan friendly materials
- J-Frame support uses rubberised foam for support, rebound and durability
- Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
- Plusher collar and single-sided tongue
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Eyestay reinforcement
- Maximal cushioning
- Heel pull tab
- Heel height: 29mm
- Forefoot height: 24mm
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 265g
Delivering signature comfort synonymous with Hoka, the Gaviota 4 offers maximal cushioning and maximal support.
A premium stability shoe from Hoka, the Gaviota 4 returns as plush as ever. Delivering the same maximal cushioning and J-Frame-enhanced support, it’s been reworked with a plusher collar and tongue. Updated with a hidden eyestay reinforcement and single-sided tongue gusset to reduce slippage, no detail has been overlooked. It's the support you need, with the cushioning you crave.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 265
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.