Hoka Womens Clifton 8 Shoes
All about this product
Fifteen percent lighter than the previous iteration, this next-gen design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-plush tongue and advanced pull tab. Equipped with Hoka’s extended crash pad at the heel and increased rubber coverage for durability, the Clifton 8 is the ultimate everyday trainer.
- Ideal use: Road running and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Insole: Synthetic, removable
- Midsole: Compression moulded EVA
- Outsole: High-abrasion rubber
- Cushioning: Balanced, Hoka signature Glide
- Vegan friendly materials
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers a smooth ride
- Extended Achilles pull tab
- Extended heel crash pad
- Flat-waisted geometry
- Gusseted tongue
- Midsole Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 215g
User Reviews (158)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.