Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable engineered knit
- Midsole: Energized CMEVA with PROFLY construction
- Outsole: Rubberised EVA
- Cushioning: Responsive low-profile cushion bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- Carbon fibre plate designed to provide a propulsive efficient stride
- SwallowTail extended-heel geometryfor an endlessly smooth ride
- Medial knit construction giving glove-like lockdown
- Extended heel pull tab means easy on-off
- Zonal knit areas for added breathability
- Bold, asymmetrical coloring
- Aggressive Meta-Rocker
- Stack heigh forefoot: 27mm
- Stack height heel: 32m
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 222g
Delivering an even more propulsive ride than its predecessor through an energised new foam midsole, the new Hoka Men's Carbon X 3 Shoes launches off the line with a brand new upper. Reworked with a premium performance knit for improved fit, this endurance racer is engineered with the same responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker. A formidable competitor, this performance shoe is finished with bold, asymmetrical coloring for a statement-making finish.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 222
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.