The Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT Tent is the extended vestibule version of the Nallo and has become the benchmark in 2 man tunnel tents.
The Nallo 2 GT offers an exceptional space to weight ratio, and one of the most spacious living spaces of any compact trekking tent on the market. The Nallo Tents excel in any situation where the lightest possible tent is needed, but where true all season strength and reliability might be required. The entire front of the Nallo GT’s vestibule can be rolled away to create a tunnel-shaped opening which has full tent width and enough depth to keep all but the worst weather away from the inner tent door. Linked inner and outer tents holds the shape well and makes pitching easy, yet they are also easily separated for individual use. The Nallo's ventilation works regardless of weather conditions, since the inner tent fabric is highly breathable yet water repellent, and since the large front vent is not only situated high enough to keep air moving even if the tent is dug down into deep snow. The GT’s extended vestibule boasts an entrance on each side, so that you can always position one out of the prevailing wind. Vertical inner tent entrance makes access easy, especially in the dark. Clothes line and two inner pockets make organising inside simple.
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Flysheet : Kerlon 1200 Silicone coated ripstop nylon (5000 mm HH)
- Inner: Nylon
- Poles: 9mm Hilleberg Alloy
- Two entrances
- Pitch separately or all in one
- Clothes line
- Inner pockets
- Packed Size: 58 x 20cm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.