Helly Hansen's Men's Force Pants will keep your legs ready for perfectly groomed slopes or plushing through powder. Strategically placed PrimaLoft insulation is covered by a durable waterproof and highly breathable four-way stretch Helly Tech Professional fabric, ensuring you stay are dry, warm and comfortable all season long. The soft stretch lining adds more comfort and warmth, to make sure you don't over heat you just have to open the mechanical ventilation zips.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black Hi-Loft (40g/m²)
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- DWR treatment
- Seat and knee insulation
- Inner thigh venting zips
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated knees
- Boot gaitors with stretch silicone gripper
- Reinforced bottom hem
- Dual hand pockets
- Back pocket
- Waistband adjustment
- Belt loops
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant pocket zips
- Inseam length: 84cm
- Weight: 927g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.