Stuffed to the cuff with race technology the Raptor 80 RS W gives expert race rebels the superior power transmission and unmatched ski control to win both on and off the course. This high-end, mega-fast boot features a FIS approved sole, a comfortable heat mouldable pro liner for supreme ski handling, a customisable flex shell with micro-adjustable buckles and articulated form-fitting straps, plus power Velcro strap for pinch-free racing-winning performance.
Flex: 80 - Medium
Last: RS 1800cc
- SPEED: fast
- TERRAIN: versatile, piste and off-piste
- SKILL: Advanced skiers
- STYLE: good skiing technique
- Last: RS 1800cc
- Shell: PU - JR Cuff
- Liner: Women's HeatFit pro liner, HP frame footbed, 40 mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles, RD Low profile bukles
- Features: Flex tuning, Racing Double canting, FIS approved sole thickness, Low racing wedge
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.