You’ll always look the part in the Aerial jacket. Its timeless design and sporty yet feminine cut make for a sleek look.
A number of pockets mean you can keep your on-the-go essentials with you on the slopes, while fully taped seams protect you from wind and adverse weather conditions. Body mapping and PrimaLoft technology guarantee insulation without compromising breathability.
- Main: 100% Polyester, 4-Way Mechanical Stretch with microporous lamination W/P 20'000mm/m2 MVP 20'000g/m2/24h
- Lining: 83% Polyester, 17% Elastane with wicking finish
- Insulation: PrimaLoft 100g (body) & PrimaLoft 80g (sleeves)
- Detachable hood & snow gaiter
- Water repellent YKK AquaGuard zippers on centre front, hand pockets and chest pockets
- Ski pass pocket with YKK zips
- 2 YKK ventilation zips on upper back sleeves
- Soft and stretchy jersey sleeve cuffs
- Mesh goggle pocket & media pocket with YKK zip inside
- Body-mapped PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully taped seams
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.