- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Ability level: Intermediate / Advanced
- Core: Wood composite, Graphene
- Plate: JOY SLR PRO Base
- Base structure: UHM C
- Sidewall: Power Sidewall Jacket Construction
- Super lightweight Distribution
- Protective Frame Structure
- LYT Tech construction
- Rocker Type: Allride
- Tail type: Flat
- Era 3.0
- Joy 9 GW SLR Brake 85 Included
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis
- SX Lite Toe with TRP System
- Full Diagonal
- AFS - Anti Friction Slider GW
- SXL Heel
- DIN: 2.5 – 9
- Turning radius: 13.2 (163cm)
- Women’s specific
- Weight: 1772g without binding (163cm)
With the Absolut Joy, you can carve up the corduroy and make railroad tracks in the snow. Designed for the frontside, the Absolute Joy has a wood core and a lightweight construction with materials prized for their high strength-to-weight ratio. Tip rocker and a slender waist make turn initiation a breeze on the groomers.
The JOY 9GW SLR brake 95 binding included is light as a feather. Thanks to a lightweight heel unit, the JOY 9 GW SLR binding allows women and young skiers to ski nearly effortlessly.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Head
- Terrain type: All Mountain
- Ability level: Intermediate - advanced
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Camber profile: Mix camber rocker
- Weight (g): 1772
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.