The i.Supershape Magnum is Head's most versatile Supershape, delivering easy to handle, all-day, on-piste performance for high-end recreational carving. Centred lightweight Graphene has allowed us to rethink the construction of Supershapes, enhancing the skis balance, control and power. Add to this the agility of our handbuilt Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction, the enhanced power return of KERS and the power steering and great turn initiation of Speed Rocker and you have the mandate to rule the groomers.
The versatile PRD 12 all-purpose binding with tool-free adjustability, exemplary safety features and precision performance is an outstanding all-mountain workhorse for skiers.
- SPEED: superfast
- TERRAIN: On Piste
- SKILL: Intermediate
- STYLE: excellent skiing technique
- LENGTHS: 149/156/163/170/177
- RADIUS: 13,1 @ Length 170
- SIDECUT: 131 / 72 / 110 @ Length 170
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction
- Race structured UHM C Base
- Speed Rocker
- With ERA 3.0 S is this ski the combination of all mountain carving, race technology, and a new gradient on turning mechanics and ski capabilities sure to impress skiers on many levels.
- Originating in Formula 1 and putting our riders where they belong: in pole. KERS Technology works like a turbo charger that provides additional power and acceleration by stiffening the tail of the ski in outturns.
- GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
You May Also Need....
You may also like...