Young or old. Big or small. Lightweight or heavyweight. You name it, the Supershape i. Magnum is the current ski of choice for advanced skiers of any age, size, or shape. Step into this versatile ski and you'll feel at home in any terrain. Thanks to its 72 cm waist, you'll be impressed by its fun, easy handling. The short radius makes it extremely agile. It all adds up to a perfect high-end performance ski for the ages: step in, head off, feel good.
The PRD 12 GW bindings are included and combine the features of a PowerRail binding with GripWalk compatibility.
- ERA 3.0 S
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction
- RD Race Structured UHM C Base
- Speed Rocker
- Speed: Fast
- Terrain: On Piste
- Skill: Advanced
- Radius: 13,1 (170 Length)
- Sidecut: 131 / 72 / 110 (170 Length)
- Binding: PRD 12 GW
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.