The Raptor 140 RS is a performance driven race boot for split second skier-to-edge power transmission in the twitch of a muscle. With fast, direct ski control, a customizable stiff flex and the supreme hold and comfort of Head's Performance Pro Liners, the Raptor 140 RS is a light weight, hair-trigger conductor of speed and direction: A true race winner.
Ability Level: Expert
Flex: 140 - Stiff
Last: 94/98 - Narrow
- Shell: PU Performance
- Liner: Performance Pro liner, HP Frame Footbed, 40 mm Double Power Booster Velcro Strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable Spineflex Racing alloy buckles, RD low profile buckles
- Features: Flex Performance tuning, Double Canting, Rear support tuning, FIS approved sole thickness, Low racing wedge, Race balance
- Raptor technology - Combining the Double Power Booster Velcro and the revolutionary buckle concept, the Raptor Technology allows our athletes more dynamical response of the boot, more precise transmission and faster ski reaction.
- Flex Performance Tuning
- Double Canting
- Rear Support Tuning
- FIS Approved Sole Thickness
- Low Racing Wedge
- Performance Pro Liner
- HP Frame Footbed
- 40mm Double Power Booster Velcro Strap
- 4 Screwed Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Spineflex Racing Alloy Buckles
- Low Profile Buckles
- PU Performance Shell
- Forward Lean 16°, Ramp Angle 4°
Snow+Rock Boot Comfort Guarantee
When you buy ski boots from us, we always do our best to ensure they’re the best fit for you. If any problems arise before you go skiing, we will refit or change your boots at no extra charge and refund the difference if you choose a cheaper model. For full details, see our terms and conditions.
Before you head off on your ski trip, take the opportunity to try out your new ski boots at either of our snow slope locations. If you experience any fit issues, then it’s a quick visit to either our Hemel Hempstead or Chill Factore Manchester boot lab, free under our Boot Comfort Guarantee.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....