There is no lighter ski than the Epic Joy: thanks to Graphene, the lightest, thinnest and strongest material in the world. In addition, the combination of wood and Koroyd gives your skis wings in the truest sense of the word. Despite its lightweight properties, the ski is also a top performer. The Allride Rocker construction lies behind its handling characteristics. The ski is maneuverable and buoyant. The Epic Joy is appropriate for all skill levels.
Undeniably one of the best women’s bindings on the mountain, the lightweight, high performance JOY 11 SLR delivers quick edge-to-edge reaction and smooth and agile carving.
- SPEED: superfast
- TERRAIN: On Piste
- SKILL: Intermediate
- STYLE: excellent skiing technique
- LENGTHS: 148/153/158/163/168
- RADIUS: 11,9 @ Length 163
- SIDECUT: 120 / 65 / 100 @ Length 163
- LIBRA: Women's Camber
- ERA 3.0
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- Graphene Koroyd Carbon Construction
- Highly Transparent UHM Base
- Allride Rocker
- Era 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry.
Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional!
- The Rocker technologies allow effortless steering abilities, a tremendous turning range and targeted stability due to our piezoelectric intellifibers
- GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.