Once you put this jacket on, you're fully prepared for the coldest conditions. This garment is hard-wearing and eminently warming, thanks to the Pertex® Quantum fabric–lightweight and robust–that we used in its construction. It has the functionality, design, and attention to detail that every winter adventurer requires. Lets you glide through the chill.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Reinforcement: Pertex® Unlimited, 100% Polyamide, urban look, high-tech material with high density enabling weatherprotection and downproofness by construction, a dry touch and sturdiness, 118 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 290g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin A mix of lightweight and robust fabrics gives a durable and packable jacket
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilizing the premium 700 cuin fill power
- Two way adjustable hood gives comfortable weather protection and a snug warm fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper underneath helps you retain your heat
- Down filled halo collar inside: keeps the cold out and gives greater comfort and warmth
- Two high zippered pockets help keep your hands warm
- Double front pockets let you stow away items or keep your hands warm
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and internal wrist gaiter keep the warmth inside
- Longer body length provides greater protection
- Stuff sack and storage bag included
- Centre back length 88cm (women's size M)