Once you put this jacket on, you're fully prepared for the coldest conditions. This garment is hard-wearing and eminently warming, thanks to the Pertex® Quantum fabric–lightweight and robust–that we used in its construction. It has the functionality, design, and attention to detail that every winter adventurer requires. Lets you glide through the chill.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Reinforcement: Pertex® Unlimited, 100% Polyamide, urban look, high-tech material with high density enabling weatherprotection and downproofness by construction, a dry touch and sturdiness, 118 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 290g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin A mix of lightweight and robust fabrics gives a durable and packable jacket
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilizing the premium 700 cuin fill power
- Two way adjustable hood gives comfortable weather protection and a snug warm fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper underneath helps you retain your heat
- Down filled halo collar inside: keeps the cold out and gives greater comfort and warmth
- Two high zippered pockets help keep your hands warm
- Double front pockets let you stow away items or keep your hands warm
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and internal wrist gaiter keep the warmth inside
- Longer body length provides greater protection
- Stuff sack and storage bag included
- Centre back length 88cm (women's size M)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....