Haglofs utilised hybrid technologies in this jacket, bringing together a range of materials with complementary protective qualities, so that it can offer an optimal mix of wind resistance, thermal qualities and breathability. They've also given it a close, comfortable fit, with plenty of stretch for easy movement. As a result, it's perfect for touring.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane, light stretch fleece with a brushed grid backer which combines warmth, breathability and moisture management, 163 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
- Lightweight, durable and wind resistant face fabric with a high-loft liner combined with a lightweight knitted fabric and grid backer provides great stretch
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort
- Two large mid mounted pockets - accessible when wearing a pack or harness
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Centre back length 66cm (women's size M)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.