Haglofs utilised hybrid technologies in this jacket, bringing together a range of materials with complementary protective qualities, so that it can offer an optimal mix of wind resistance, thermal qualities and breathability. They've also given it a close, comfortable fit, with plenty of stretch for easy movement. As a result, it's perfect for touring.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane, light stretch fleece with a brushed grid backer which combines warmth, breathability and moisture management, 163 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
- Lightweight, durable and wind resistant face fabric with a high-loft liner combined with a lightweight knitted fabric and grid backer provides great stretch
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort
- Two large mid mounted pockets - accessible when wearing a pack or harness
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Centre back length 66cm (women's size M)
You may also like....