- GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer, 100% Polyamide, 40D plain weave laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a pro rip-grid backer, 114 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
- GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer, 100% Polyamide 70D plain weave laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a pro rip-grid backer, 141 g/m², bluesign approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
- Constructed from lightweight, highly durable three-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabrics
- RECCO reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- Cut shorter in length to avoid interfering with your harness
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- 3-way adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood with a laminated reinforced peak
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Two large napoleon chest pockets for easy access
- One outer sleeve pocket and one inner chest pocket for valuables
- Laminated water-repellent zippers throughout
- Centre back length 70,5 cm (women's size M)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.