The hooded Saga jacket is slightly longer for extra protection, with feminine lines and a stylish appeal. We've focused on comfort and added smart details that enhance wearability–like an asymmetric zipper for better layering, offset seams that won't interfere with yHaglofs' backpack, and zippered hand-warmer pockets that will keep yHaglofs' essentials safe.
- 100% Polyester, melange look, heavy-knit-optic face and a soft warming pile fleece backer, 330 g/m², bluesign® approved Cosy fleece fabric with high-loft interior and knitted face for style, warmth and comfort
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets to protect your items
- Slanted front zip for reduced bulk at front when layering
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering, minimize bulk and prevent chafing
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.