Perfect lightweight comfort approach footwear, suitable for mountain trekking. The WET GRIP Rubber™ compound outsole provides brilliant traction–even in wet conditions. Meanwhile, the light and supportive upper and midsole also deliver outstanding comfort. Premium materials–and ethically approved leather–make an essential shoe.
- Upper: Water repellent 1.4–1.6mm suede, Premium eco-friendly leather from tannery by LWG
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Ortholite® technology
- Midsole: Solyte™ + GEL™
- Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber™ / AHAR™ Plus on heel area WET GRIP Rubber™ compound provides extraordinary traction, even in wet conditions
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort offers ideal breathable waterproofing
- GEL™ shock absorption technology (in rear foot) protects your foot from shock
- Solyte™ midsole delivers exceptional comfort and lightweight cushioning
- Ecsaine® heel collar lining for comfort and best durability
- AHAR™ Plus ( ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) on the outsole heel for excellent durability
- Rubber-reinforced toe for increased protection.
- Tongue gusset to prevent water and sand from entering the shoe
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....