Down and QuadFusion™ work together to make this a highly versatile garment–reliable and warm as well as comfortable and light. Added protection against wind and water by PROOF™ makes it perfect for winter conditions. The insulation is body-mapped and distributed intuitively and the snug fit helps keep you comfortable.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, light taslan face with a full-dull outlook and dry touch, 90 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Hood and shoulder insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 100 g/m² (hood) + 60 g/m² (shoulders), bluesign® approved
- Down weight: 140g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Body mapping with down and QuadFusion™ insulation to retain warmth where you need it
- Down filling in body and sleeves, QuadFusion in hood and in a supporting layer over the shoulders
- Two zippered hand pockets and one sleeve pocket
- 2-way adjustable hood with laminated peak
- VELCRO adjustable sleeve ends with inner cuffs: a snug fit helps to keep out the elements
- Cord-adjustable hem
- Centre back length 72 cm in women's size M
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....