This is a fully-featured, longer insulated jacket made for snow activities, with great protection against the elements. bluesign® approved PROOF™ two layer provides the essential protection, while QuadFusion+™ 100% Recycled insulation keeps you warm and happy. It'll let you push yourself further, on and off the mountain face.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100% Recycled Polyester insulation, with microlayers of moisture managing multichannel fibres and warming crimped hollow fibres to maximize warmth, 80 g/m² (torso) + 40 g/m² (sleeves), bluesign® approved
- Water proof and insulated with QuadFusion™ wherever an optimum balance between warmth and comfort is required
- Developed with skiing in mind: features a helmet-compatible hood and sleeve pocket
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- Two lower zippered hand pockets
- Three-way adjustable hood with laminated peak
- Ventilation zips to enhance air flow
- Centre back length 80cm (women's size M)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....