The Hybrid jacket is made using high-loft QuadFusion™ Mimic–a synthetic material that emulates the properties of down, but performs much better when wet–and body-mapped with stretch fleece in key areas to minimize bulk and allow you to move more freely. Water-repellent and wind resistant face for really tough conditions.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic: 100% Recycled Polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel
- Mimic weight: 70g (size M) The unique material used in this insulation mimics down, but absorbs much less water in rough conditions
- Durable stretch fleece in the sides, sleeves and collar to minimize bulk, making it perfect as a layering piece
- Water repellent and wind resistant Pertex face fabric in core sections
- Mini-quilted construction
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Vislon front zip
- Centre back length 69 cm (women’s size M)
You may also like....