The Hybrid jacket is made using high-loft QuadFusion™ Mimic–a synthetic material that emulates the properties of down, but performs much better when wet–and body-mapped with stretch fleece in key areas to minimize bulk and allow you to move more freely. Water-repellent and wind resistant face for really tough conditions.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic: 100% Recycled Polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel
- Mimic weight: 70g (size M) The unique material used in this insulation mimics down, but absorbs much less water in rough conditions
- Durable stretch fleece in the sides, sleeves and collar to minimize bulk, making it perfect as a layering piece
- Water repellent and wind resistant Pertex face fabric in core sections
- Mini-quilted construction
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Vislon front zip
- Centre back length 69 cm (women’s size M)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....