- Box wall constructed to prevent cold spots
- Premium 800 fillpower DWR-treated down
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulder and hood
- Two hand warmer pockets and two inner chest pocket
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility and internal soft wrist gaiter
- Single-handed adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Length from inner shoulder point 79 cm (women's size M)
- Regular fit
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...