The Line Pant is perfect for freeride skiing. It's built to last, with a clean and streamlined silhouette. Thanks to materials like the PROOF™ ECO two layer used in its construction, it provides excellent protection from the elements. Haglofs used all bluesign® approved fabrics in its construction and incorporated recycled materials. Easily ventilated.
- PROOF™ ECO 2-layer 60% Recycled Polyester 40% Polyester, fully waterproof, windproof and breathable plain 75D weave with slight mechanical stretch 126 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >20,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
- Reinforcement fabric: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave, 172 g/m², bluesign® approved
- DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- Hip-to-knee slanted side ventilations with water-repellent zippers
- Velcro-adjustable waist with a raised rear back for a perfect fit
- Two hand-warmer pockets, one thigh bellow pocket and one back pocket, all zippered
- Schoeller® reinforced insteps and internal leg gaiter with elasticated silicone grip
- Zip fly under protective flap with double-snap closure
- Articulated knees for easy movement
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.