The freeski Line Insulated Pant combines great features and weather protection with lightweight QuadFusion™ insulation. All materials meet the stringent bluesign® eco standard, and the protective PROOF™ ECO two layer used in its production incorporates with recycled material. Peace of mind - for your comfort and your environment.
- PROOF™ ECO 2-layer 60% Recycled Polyester 40% Polyester, fully waterproof, windproof and breathable plain 75D weave with slight mechanical stretch 126 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >20,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
- Reinforcement fabric: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave , 172 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved
- DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- Hip-to-knee slanted side ventilations with water-repellent zippers
- Velcro-adjustable waist with a raised rear back for a perfect fit
- Two hand-warmer pockets, one thigh bellow pocket and one back pocket, all zippered
- Schoeller® reinforced insteps and internal leg gaiter with elasticated silicone grip
- Zippered fly under protective flap with double-snap button closure
- Articulated knees for easy movement
You may also like....