This is a classic insulated jacket with 2L GORE-TEX®, designed for skiing, with a clean urban look. Despite the streamlined style, it's eminently functional–with a helmet-compatible hood, detachable snow skirt and plenty of useful pockets. QuadFusion™ insulation means that it'll also keep you warm and dry–both on and off the mountain.
- Gore-Tex® 2 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 142 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, bluesign® approved
- Body: 80 g/m² Sleeves: 60 g/m² Developed with skiing in mind–features helmet-compatible hood, sleeve pocket and detachable snow skirt
- Recco reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- Insulated with QuadFusion™ wherever an optimum balance between warmth and comfort is required
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Two lower hand pockets with flaps
- One sleeve pocket and one zippered inner pocket for valuables
- Velcro adjustable cuffs to keep out the elements
- Centre back length 73cm (women's size M)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...