The Haglofs Womenâ€™s Vertigo 11 Q GT is a great approach shoe that is perfect for hiking and scrambling. Waterproof and breathable, this high quality leather shoe provides a tough barrier against everything from muddy puddles to stones and branches. The innovative design ensures a natural flex whilst the EVA midsole gives you great contact with the terrain without adding unnecessary weight. A rubber reinforced toe and heel provide extra durability and protection from rocks and debris, and a sticky rubber outsole gives you grip that you can rely on, allowing you to concentrate on the challenges that lie ahead.
- 1.6 to 1.8mm Water repellent nubuck upper
- Gore-TexÂ® performance comfort lining
- Haglofs Custom Comfort footbed
- Hypergrip HF-01 outsole
- EVA midsole with PU heel wedge for good stability, low weight and comfort
- Star shaped upper, designed for a natural flex
- Long lacing for best fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for increased protection
- Stick rubber for traction
You May Also Need....