Lightweight, warm, built from high performance materials and constructed to provide excellent protection over a wide range of outdoor activities.
A great all-rounder, the Haglöfs Women's Stratus Jacket is constructed using Gore-Tex fabric for waterproof protection and QuadFusion insulation for warmth. In combination with elegant and functional design, the result is a lightweight jacket with a strong warmth-to-weight ratio that's useful for a number of outdoor activities at various paces. It's adaptable.
Throw it on as soon as the conditions require – there's plenty of storage space in the pockets, including a zipped inner pocket for your valuables. Adjustment on the go isn't a problem – hook and loop cuffs and an easily-tweaked hem see to that. The structured collar – home to a hood that can be adjusted or detached – adds to the comfort.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 2L (100% nylon, 70D, 142g/m²)
- Insulation: QuadFusion (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 60g/m²)
- Stand-alone fleece-lined collar
- Adustable, removable hood
- Front zip placket
- Two zipped, covered hand pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 600g
You may also like....