The Haglofs Lite Q Hybrid Pant keeps you cool and active through hot adventures! Its clean aesthetics combines with stretch fabric, articulation and ergonomic patterning so you will move through the outdoors easily and in style.
- Ergonomic patterning and stretch fabric in key areas for freedom of movement
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with Velcro adjustable straps
- Internal security pocket in the waistband
- Two handwarmer pockets, one zippered pocket at front thigh and one zippered back pocket
- Zippered fly with snap slider and button closure
- Articulated knees
- Elasticated cord adjustment at lower leg hem
- Wicking treated for maximum moisture movement
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.