This versatile jacket is made for the outdoor enthusiast spending lots of time outdoors in bad weather. Waterproof, breathable, lightweight and completely fluorocarbon free, the hooded Esker shell jacket keeps you warm and dry with a breathable mesh torso lining.
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak to keep off bad weather
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket for keeping the water out
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure adjustment
- Two mid-mounted zippered pockets and one inner open mesh pocket, easy to access with a backpack
- Mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Single-hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Center back length 73,5cm in Women's size M
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.