The highly versatile Womenâ€™s Haglofs Crag Q GT is primarily an approach shoe but thanks to a wide range of technical features and its lightweight construction, the shoe is also capable of hiking scrambling and easy climbing. With a GORE-TEX extended comfort lining paired with a water repellent 3-D mesh and suede upper, the shoe will keep your foot dry in damp conditions while remaining breathable enough for summer climbs.
- EVA midsole for low weight and good ground contact
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for good protection
- HF laminated TPU for protection
- Sticky rubber for best traction
- Long and assymetric lacing for best fit and comfort
- Upper: Water repellent 3D-mesh and suede
- Lining: gore-texÂ® Extended comfort
- Footbed: HaglÃ¶fs Custom Comfort
- Outsole: HaglÃ¶fs HSH
- Weight: 470g
You May Also Need....
You may also like....