- Non-membrane FlexAble fabric provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability
- Stretch throughout for maximum body movement
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces
- Snug stretch hood with elasticated drawcord adjustment
- Laminated tricot lined wind flap & chin guard behind front zipper
- Offset shoulder & side and arm sleeves for greater comfort
- Two mid mounted zippered hand warmer pockets
- Articulated sleeves for optimised fit, mobility and low bulk
- Single handed cord adjustment around the hem
- Shaped, snug fitting sleeve cuffs for comfortable closures
- Bluesign® product
|FlexAble:||FlexAble are 4-way stretch fabrics that provide comfort and freedom of movement. These membrane free fabrics combine excellent vapour permeability with wind resistance and freedom of movement making them ideal for physically demanding outdoor activities. A DWR outer coating makes the fabrics water repellent whilst the inner surface is constructed to wick moisture away from the body. PFOS/PFOA free.|
|Bluesign®:||Companies who gear their production to the Bluesign® Standard guarantee the consumer that, throughout the entire manufacturing chain, only those components and processes are used which are safe for humans and the environment.|
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.