This is an easily-stowed, lightweight and down-insulated shirt that's suitable for a chilly day or worn as a layer beneath yHaglofs' outer shell. We've built it in bluesign® approved, flurocarbon free 3D-woven materials using zero stitching–meaning that the draughts have fewer places through which to creep. Warms you up, with insulation in key areas. Features a shaped hem for extra coverage.
- 100% Polyester, soft and dull downproof woven baffle fabric with zero stitching, 148 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 70g (size L)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Brand new technology fabric with three-dimensional (3-D) woven baffles with zero stitching to minimize cold spots
- Packable and lightweight piece with 700 fill-power down
- A layer of synthetic insulation at shoulders designed to give excellent function when wearing a backpack
- Two hand warmer pockets for comfort and two chest pockets to stow away items
- Snap button closures throughout for easy handling
- Adjustable cuffs
- Shaped hem
- Centre back length 79.5cm (men’s size L)