This is an easily-stowed, lightweight and down-insulated shirt that's suitable for a chilly day or worn as a layer beneath yHaglofs' outer shell. We've built it in bluesign® approved, flurocarbon free 3D-woven materials using zero stitching–meaning that the draughts have fewer places through which to creep. Warms you up, with insulation in key areas. Features a shaped hem for extra coverage.
- 100% Polyester, soft and dull downproof woven baffle fabric with zero stitching, 148 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 70g (size L)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Brand new technology fabric with three-dimensional (3-D) woven baffles with zero stitching to minimize cold spots
- Packable and lightweight piece with 700 fill-power down
- A layer of synthetic insulation at shoulders designed to give excellent function when wearing a backpack
- Two hand warmer pockets for comfort and two chest pockets to stow away items
- Snap button closures throughout for easy handling
- Adjustable cuffs
- Shaped hem
- Centre back length 79.5cm (men’s size L)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....