Haglofs' super-warm Swook Logo Hood is a classic embroidered hoodie, made to the highest environmental standards. It's knit from heavy yarns for warmth and comfort, and like the other items in the range it's made with thick pile fleece for warmth and comfort. It won't chafe or bunch when you layer it: it will just keep you comfortable.
- 100% Polyester, melange look, heavy-knit-optic face and a soft warming pile fleece backer, 330 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Cosy fleece fabric with lofty inside and knitted face, giving warmth and comfort
- Inner placket at front zip: soft against the chin
- Raglan sleeve for comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout. helping to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Zippered mid mounted pockets
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Large logo embroidery
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.