The Röse 65 Rucksack is an incredibly versatile and lightweight, yet loaded with features. It's designed with Haglöfs quick–adjust, size–specific Instant adjustable suspension system.
- Capacity: 65L
- Main: White Line Ripstop nylon (200D)
- Panels: Oxford nylon (400D)
- Back system: Instant adjustable suspension
- Zipped panel access to main compartment
- Raincover in separate lid pocket
- Spacious front pocket
- Elastic cord attachment system on front panel
- Attachment for trekking poles & ice axes
- Hole webbing on the front
- Bottom straps
- Elastics side pockets with finger guide loops
- Handle on the front
- Dual side compression
- Detachable lid
- Spindrift collar with 1–Motion opening
- Top compression strap under lid
- Key holder
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.84kg
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....