Like the jacket of the same name, this item was developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Alpine Rescue team to withstand the hardest and most demanding rescue operations. Using Haglofs' popular Roc Hard Bib as a basis, we added and adapted the features and materials in line with to the rescue team’s exacting standards.
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 80D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 155 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 139 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5 Made in two different GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabrics with reinforcements at all high wear areas, highly durable and lightweight
- DWR-treated surface
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforced instep and internal gaiter
- Water resistant YKK zippers throughout
- Velcro adjustable waist with belt loops that can be connected to the jacket for superior snow and wind protection
- Two hand pockets, one bellow thigh pocket and one back pocket
- 4/5 length side ventilation zips for great ventilation, making it easy to get the garment on and off
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.