This QuadFusion™ insulated version of Haglofs' popular and feature-heavy Niva jacket gives the same great weather protection, with yet more warmth. The design lines take inspiration from its older brother, and the jacket has been built with the same level of attention to detail. Completely fluorocarbon free PROOF™ two layer provides the protection–bluesign® approved product.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h"
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbonfree DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- 3-way adjustable and ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced, laminated brim
- Water repellent hand pocket zips
- Ventilation pit zips with mesh opening
- One chest pocket and one sleeve ski-pass pocket, all zipped
- One internal zipped pocket
- High protective collar with soft chin-guard for extra comfort
- Removable snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt loop snaps
- bluesign®-approved fabrics
- Centre back length 82cm (men’s size L)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...