This QuadFusion™ insulated version of Haglofs' popular and feature-heavy Niva jacket gives the same great weather protection, with yet more warmth. The design lines take inspiration from its older brother, and the jacket has been built with the same level of attention to detail. Completely fluorocarbon free PROOF™ two layer provides the protection–bluesign® approved product.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h"
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbonfree DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- 3-way adjustable and ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced, laminated brim
- Water repellent hand pocket zips
- Ventilation pit zips with mesh opening
- One chest pocket and one sleeve ski-pass pocket, all zipped
- One internal zipped pocket
- High protective collar with soft chin-guard for extra comfort
- Removable snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt loop snaps
- bluesign®-approved fabrics
- Centre back length 82cm (men’s size L)
You may also like....