Haglöfs Nejd 55 Rucksack is a well–equipped trekking backpack built for long trips far into the wild. It keeps essentials at–hand on the go, with unpacking made easy. Made with Haglöfs Instant+ Adjustable System.
- Capacity: 55L
- Main: Cordura nylon (210D)
- Panels: ATY Oxford nylon (500D)
- Additional: Oxford polyester (600D)
- Back system: Instant+ Adjustable System
- Full size zipped front opening
- Detachable divider for sleeping bag compartment
- Detachable, floating lid that can be detached & transformed into a small daypack
- 2 large hip–pockets
- 2 large side pockets
- 2 large front pockets
- Spindrift collar with 1–Motion opening
- Sturdy handle on the front
- Large elastic front sleeve
- Angled water bottle holder with finger guide loops
- Double wand pockets
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Rain cover in a separate compartment
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 2.42kg
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like....