The Merak Jacket from Haglofs is a versatile shell jacket made with GORE-TEX 2-layer. It's bluesign-approved, and offers a broad range of features with a high level of performance for the outdoor enthusiast. Breathable, protective, and fully articulated, it will let you get out and get active in the roughest conditions.
Featuring a two-way adjustable hood with a reinforced peak for more protection from the weather. The mesh torso provides more breathability and the two mid mounted zipped pockets are easy to access whilst wearing a rucksack. Articulated sleeves imporove comfort with a velcro adjustment to guarantee a perfect fit. There is an inner zipped pocket to securely put any essentials.
- GORE-TEX 2 layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign approved
- Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9
- 2-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- DWR treatment is free from fluorocarbons of environmental concern
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO closure/adjustment
- Two mid mounted zip pockets and one inner zip pocket - easy to access when wearing a backpack
- Mesh torso lining for better breathability
- Single-hand adjustment system on the dropped rear hem
- Centre back length 80 cm (men's size L)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.