- A mix of lightweight and robust fabric gives a durable yet packable jacket
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilizing the premium 700 cuin fill power
- Two way adjustable hood gives comfortable weather protection and a warm, snug fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper underneath helps you to retain your heat
- Down filled halo collar on inside keeps the cold out and gives greater comfort and warmth
- Two high zippered pockets keeps your hands warm
- Double front pockets, to stow items in or for keeping your hands warm
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and internal wrist gaiters trap warmth
- Longer body length gives greater protection
- Stuff sack and storage bag included
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...