- Made in a durable, slightly texturized melange laminated PROOF™ 2-layer fabric
- Synthetic QuadFusion insulation and additional pile lining for extra warmth in key areas
- 2-way adjustable hood with laminated brim and soft chinguard for extra comfort
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® brand closure straps and internal wrist gaiter: keep the warmth inside
- 2-way water repellent zip at front and slit with snap button closure at back for full freedom of movement
- Two high zippered hand pockets to warm your hands
- Double front pockets and one inner zippered chest pocket
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...