- Outer jacket features 3L GORE-TEX® for full wind- and waterproofing
- Elegant pattern construction for full movement with a narrower fit
- Buttoned in, bomber styled liner jacket made with a light, dull face Pertex® Eco fabric and QuadFusion™ insulation
- Water resistant front zip with storm flap behind for extra protection
- Two lower spacious hand warmer pockets with pocket flaps to stow away items
- One partly hidden chest pocket with water resistant zipper and snap button to keep everything in place
- Adjustable hood to protect you from the elements
- Single hand adjustable hem, with easy access through the hand pockets
- Elasticated sleeve end for a tight fit and low bulk
- QuadFusion™ insulated liner jacket with good warmth-to-weight ratio, 80g on the body and 60g on the sleeves
- The snap-fastening liner jacket features two hand warmer pockets and one inner chest pocket with button closure
- A soft rib collar on the liner jacket provides extra comfort and warmth: snap webbing at the neck and buttons on the sleeves attach the liner to the outer jacket
- Centre back length 79 cm (men’s size L)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.