Developed for adventure skiers, Haglöfs' hooded Men's Reach Jacket is a rugged insulator that is also packable and lightweight.
A combination of insulation technologies sees QuadFusion used in the back and sleeves and QuadFusion Pro in the front and shoulder areas where extra warmth, wind and water protection is required. The two-way adjustable hood with wire-reinforced peak is helmet compatible and a double front placket over the front zips ensures maximum wind protection.
- Fabric: Pertex Classic (100% nylon, 75g/m²)
- Front, shoulders: QuadFusion Pro (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 80g/m²)
- Back, sleeves: QuadFusion+ (100% recycled polyester, 80g/m²)
- 2-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- Double front plackets
- 2 zipped mid-mounted pockets
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 660g
You may also like....