- Made in a matte, crisp, GORE-TEX® 2-layer fabric
- Premium down insulation - 700 CUIN fillpower to keep you warm
- Elegant longer, narrow fit with full body movement
- 3-way adjustable snorkel hood with foam and wire reinforced brim
- Laminated centre front placket with water resistant central front zipper
- Two high zippered hand pockets, two low zippered hand pockets, one inner zippered chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves with rib cuff construction
- Pit zip ventilation with water resistant zippers
- Inner waist adjustment
- Centre back length 93.5 cm (men’s size L)
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.